Wednesday

Jan. 26

School has finally started again. I forgot how much work German was going to be, it's a good thing I have my own personal tutor living under the same roof as me! I think we are going to do the dorky thing where we put German labels on everything in the apartment. My sewing class seems like it will really start slow (it's an introductory prerequisite class) but after this first project, (a skirt) we are moving on to a button up blouse and then pants. I have never really done cuffs or that many button holes, and I've never done pants at all. I'll definitely be learning some things anyways. I'm also in a pattern making class which I hear is actually pretty difficult. Hopefully it isn't too bad though.

A day or so ago I took some pictures of a couple skirts I made. One has been up in my shop for quite a while, but I thought new pictures could do it good. The other is brand new. The pictures for it didn't turn out quite as well as I would have liked, so I might take some more on Friday.
Find it here
Find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment