Friday

Feb. 10

Photo Here.
My pattern drafting class is fascinating! The possibilities really are endless when it comes to altering patterns. So far we have mostly been working with little paper 1/4th scale cut outs of basic sloper pieces and just snipping and pivoting and moving things around to figure out how to make certain effects. I'm impressed, to say the least.

The sewing class is going well too, I've learned a few different (and better) techniques to things I thought I knew how to do already, so even though we've been going super slow on our skirts it's still been good.

The weather is going to get tons better this week as well which really make me happy. Other than the last month or so the winter has been really mild, but I still want it to be spring! I want to wear dresses and pretty shoes again!

I've also been making my own honey wheat bread for toast in the morning lately and I'm really happy with it. I still have to tweak how I do things so it will rise properly, but I'm confident that it is possible for me to make a good loaf of bread. If only I wasn't almost out of my yummy pear butter. Maybe this fall I can learn to make some myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment