Wednesday

Aug. 10

I don't have too much time for an upload today, I just got myself two jobs for the fall! I'm pretty excited about both of them though. Last week I decided that I needed to get on the Sorbetto pattern bandwagon, especially after seeing The Sew Weekly's 7 Days of Sorbetto. I especially love the sleeve draft she did!

I had already made a skirt from some vintage fabric, but I haven't worn it too much because I can't find tops to match. I had extra fabric so a Sorbetto it became! You can hardly tell it isn't a dress, though does anyone know a good way to keep shirts tucked in? 



It is a beautiful day here! I hope everyone has a good week.

1 comment:

  1. I spied this lovely "dress" you drafted on Burdastyle. I wanted to tell you how much I love it and just how clever you are.

    Best,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete