Monday

Jan. 17

Sorry for the lack of posting this week, it has been a bit stressful for me but a huge load was pulled off of my chest on Friday so I feel a lot better now. Since then I've taken a class at the Lawrence Arts Center to learn how to screen print! I really liked it and I think I might take another class in the near future. I also got some Valentines day cards out of it that are now up in my shop. They are wonderful and geeky so take a look!

Two lovely narwhals!
The new cards I've put up have printed phrases on the inside and I'm sure glad I know how to do that now. It took me a while to figure it all out but it will be so much easier from now on. I'm very thankful to have a mother who has been doing this sort of thing for years and has so many supplies I can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment